The Fu Manchu, the Handlebar, The Tom Selleck.
All different types of beautiful mustaches, but don’t let their natural look fool you. They can’t stay that way on their own.
That is where Wild Willies Stache Wax comes into play.
The stache wax can help you create a work of art on your face.
Michelangelo could not have made the David without his tools, so why are you trying to sculpt your sweet stache without wax?
Our wax not only gives you a firmly held mustache, but also treats it at the same time. All our products are Hand Made (just like in the old days) in Georgia-USA. We do NOT use Chemicals, Preservatives, Fragrances, or Colorants in any of our products.
NOTE: *We recommend to use the “Wild Willies Wax Remover” in combination of this product.
Ingredients & Some Benefits:
- Shea Butter: Wrinkles and fine lines repairing, Anti-inflammatory, Deeply Moisturizing, UV protecting, Collagen production Stimulating.
- Yellow Beeswax: Stimulate hair growth and Protect the hair from environmental damage.
- Sweet Almond Oil: Strengthens and Repairs Split ends, Contains Vitamin A,B, and E in addition to Omega 9,6 and 3, Keep Hair Strong Preventing Breakage.
- Pine Resin: Natural plant resin comes from trees and has been used for generations in mustache wax to make it more sticky.
- Tea Tree Essential Oil: Promotes Healthy Hair Growth, Treats dry skin and Dandruff, Hair Fall Remedy, and Anti-fugal Treatment.
- Cedarwood Essential Oil: Antiseborrhoeic, Antiseptic, Anti-inflammatory, Tonic, Astringent, Expectorant, Insecticide and Fungicide.
- Rosemary Essential Oil: Stimulate Hair Growth and Stimulate the Follicles.